Episode 2: The Real Relationship Talk
Join me and Tiffany Everage, a licensed clinical professional counselor, certified alcohol and drug counselor, and in the process of finalizing her certificate in marriage and family therapy license for this episode on a real talk about relationships. Tiffany is the founder of Soul City Therapy, and her personal mission is to help guide people into greater awareness and deeper healing. She’s also into spinning and she loves making smoothies in the morning!
This episode is filled with practical advice on:
- How to know if you’re chronically single (desiring a relationship, but have found yourself dateless) and what to do about it
- Whether women should pursue men in dating relationships and what that looks like
- What you can do to prepare for a relationship and how to find personal healing
- Knowing when to seek counseling and why it’s so important to process deep, emotional pains
- The stigma in the church regarding mental illness
There’s a ton of laughs, but get the answers to your questions on all things relationships!
Check out the episode below:
Links from the Interview:
- Tiffany Everage Instagram
- Soul City Therapy Facebook
- Soul City Therapy Website
- Soul City Therapy Instagram
- Therapy for Black Girls
Tell me your thoughts!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. How do you plan to be a go-getter in your life?
How to Subscribe & Review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Be sure to subscribe and write a review! Reviews are so important and by writing one, we can get this message in front of more people! Click here to write a review.
Loving the radio podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #BreakFree to tell me how you are unlocking your God-given potential and receiving His best for your life! You’ll be able to look through the hashtag to find other people who are breaking free too! I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories.
Thank you for listening!