Episode 8: The Real Relationship Talk Pt. 2 with Tiffany Everage
You may have a list of what you want in your mate, but are you being the person you want to attract?
Join Ashley and Tiffany Everage, a licensed clinical professional counselor, certified alcohol and drug counselor, and certified marriage and family counselor for The Real Relationship Talk Pt. 2 as they discuss the stigmas associated with being single on Valentines Day!
In this episode you’ll learn:
– The importance of knowing God and yourself before you get a boo
– How to manage your expectations in a relationship
– Why you should think about what you bring to the table (strengths and weakness)
– How to communicate what you need from your significant other
– The importance of letting God into your dating situation
Check out the episode below:<
Links from the Interview:
- Tiffany Everage Instagram
- Soul City Therapy Facebook
- Soul City Therapy Website
- Soul City Therapy Instagram
Tell me your thoughts!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. How are you being the person you want to attract?
How to Subscribe & Review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Be sure to subscribe and write a review! Reviews are so important and by writing one, we can get this message in front of more people! Click here to write a review.
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #BreakFree to tell me how you are unlocking your God-given potential and receiving His best for your life! You’ll be able to look through the hashtag to find other people who are breaking free too! I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories.
Thank you for listening!